The Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolf Pack

The wolf Pack Role Play

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highschool Roleplay

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

601Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

coypond

coypond
Admin

Caitlin also squealed. It was him!

Shane turned and laughed at the girls smiling. "Hey," He said in his dreamy voice. "What are you two fine girls doing out here alone?" He smiled and flipped his amazing hair.

Caitlin squealed again. Was he flirting? She looked to Olga needing to know what to say.

602Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Olga Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

I turn to him laughing.
"You have no idea how much you sound like a pedophile right now," I laugh and he joins in.

603Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

coypond

coypond
Admin

Caitlin smiled agreeing with that. He was only a few years older than them though.

Shane asked, "Hey do you guys wanna grab a bite to eat or something?"

Caitlin smiled and said," Sure, We've got some time on our hands. What do you think Olga?"

604Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Olga Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

I nod and throw away my drippy Popsicle. I pull a small box from my bag and hand it to Shane.
"I was gonna mail this to you but, here."

605Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm

coypond

coypond
Admin

Caitlin smiles and wonders whats in the box.

606Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Olga Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

I grin as he pulls out a mini Milly doll. Complete with the purple hair and everything. I laugh as he begins laughing with that amazing laugh of his

607Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

coypond

coypond
Admin

Caitlin also began to laugh. Olga's present to Shane caught her off guard.

608Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

"Oh my god, this is awesome," Shane said. I grinned when he said that and we all continued walking to to restaurant place.

609Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Kadunkadunk

Kadunkadunk

Zing and Holly wrote:
kayn wrote:
taralech wrote:YOU WERENT EVEN THERE
ya I was
(NO TOU WEREN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Oh stasi *epic facepalm*

610Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty test Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

Hello???

611Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty olga Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

I sit at the round table we were lead to and I sit there and kick me feet. At the waitress comes and takes our drink orders, I get an ice coffee.

612Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm

kayn

kayn

coypond wrote:Caitlin smiled agreeing with that. He was only a few years older than them though.

Caitlin smiled and said," Sure, We've got some time on our hands. What do you think Olga?"
this will Neva hapen

613Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

kayn wrote:
coypond wrote:Caitlin smiled agreeing with that. He was only a few years older than them though.

this will Neva hapen
and you're never gonna meet olga

614Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:57 pm

kayn

kayn

I road my motorcycle around bored and alone with nuthing to do. "Hmmmmmmmmm maybe ill get a taco or visit Dimitri............. Idea or I'll visit dimitri with some tacos" Razz

615Highschool Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Highschool Roleplay Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am

tarlench

tarlench
Admin

(It's been almost a year now, Matt is now thinking about the rest of his life, with him being a senior next year. He's not going anywhere fast but he's thinking about neuroscience. For everyone else being a junior now nothing much has happened.Matt's cast is no longer on and fluffy has gotten huge.)

I wake up with the sun peering through my window onto my face. I slowly absorb the power to push my self out of my bed, It was the middle of summer, My parents where coming back from their world cruise in only one week. I plan to have some before they come back. I decided to take a shower, Then after the shower i grabbed my phone. I fidgeted with it debating if its to early to ask Caitlin over. I decide to text her Hey want to come over, we can make some breakfast together then take fluffy for a walk?

https://papwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum