The Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolf Pack

The wolf Pack Role Play

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf pack roleplay here

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

551Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:21 am

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

kayn wrote:As I'm running I start felling very hot i then quickly cool down I start freezing. I stop the grass under me feat quickly freezes. I stomp in front of me and a iceicl shot up from the ground. " ice wo. Ice and fire isn't that illegal ". I then run off looking for Holly again
(since when do you control something?)

552Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 am

kayn

kayn

Zing and Holly wrote:
kayn wrote:As I'm running I start felling very hot i then quickly cool down I start freezing. I stop the grass under me feat quickly freezes. I stomp in front of me and a iceicl shot up from the ground. " ice wo. Ice and fire isn't that illegal ". I then run off looking for Holly again
senc before I asked u. Out

553Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 am

Zing and Holly

Zing and Holly

kayn wrote:
Zing and Holly wrote:
senc before I asked u. Out
(how old was ur character?)

554Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Kadunkadunk

Kadunkadunk

Evil or Very Mad

555Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

tarlench

tarlench
Admin

Kadunkadunk wrote: Evil or Very Mad
lol Twisted Evil *EDIT* 555 post lol

https://papwolfpack.rpg-board.net

556Wolf pack roleplay here - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf pack roleplay here Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 pm

tarlench

tarlench
Admin

I cuddle up next to Kyru my feet extending out and my paws out forward. i stare into the side of her eyes from the way she is laying. I gently lick her cheek a few times and bring my mouth near her ear and whisper into it "I love you Kyru." awaiting from a response i gently begin the lick he cheek.

https://papwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum